Happy May! Finally, the warm weather is here, and what better way to cool off then with a crispy, cold, healthy snack! Everyone loves bananas. Everyone loves peanut butter. When you combine the two in a frozen bite-size snack – ultimate goodness! These are my Frozen Banana and Peanut Butter Bites : ) Topped with cinnamon and brown sugar, this makes the perfect sweet, and healthy, summer-time snack!
Frozen Banana and Peanut Butter Bites
2 Ripe Bananas
2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 1/2 cups Smooth Peanut Butter
Serves: 12 Sandwiches
1. Slice the bananas into thin pieces – this should amount to about 24 slices.
2. Place half the banana slices spread out on a baking sheet.
3. Dollop about half a teaspoon of peanut butter onto each slice. I use a piping bag for a more accurate effect, but to each their own.
4. Top off each banana slice with another to make a perfect little sandwich! Sprinkle each bite with cinnamon and brown sugar.
5. Place uncovered in the freezer for about half an hour, or when ready to eat. Placing these in the freezer will not cause the banana to freeze, but to simply harden. This is much less messy, and far more delicious!